We are holding an information session on Doctoral Study at UCL on Wed 1st May 6pm — 8pm.
It is an information session for SLTs and AHPs who are committed to clinical research as part of their career and are considering further study at doctoral level (PhD).
What will I get out of attending?
• Insider information on the NIHR schemes and other funding sources.
• Hints, tips and the realities of applying for funding: an opportunity to hear from SLTs who are currently or have been funded by the NIHR to complete a PhD, and with SLTs who have other PhD funding.
• Information about pre-doctoral study and funding options
• Q&A session: get answers to your questions and practical advice from a panel of PhD students and staff.
• An opportunity to informally network with SLTs who are doing or have recently been awarded a PhD, and with staff with a range of research interests.
Location: Chandler House, University College London, 2 Wakefield Street, London, WC1N 1PF
Sign up on Eventbrite:
For more information about MPhil/PhD study at UCL please see: